We enjoy celebrating your child's accomplishments both big and small. Your child will receive reward incentives like stickers, hugs, high fives and trips to the treasure box. We also love to celebrate your child's birthday. Our director proudly visits our birthday boys and girls and wears her famous Birthday Sweater which "magically" sings a personal greeting to each child. It's a big hit!
- Farm Day: In-house petting zoo comes to Preschool including horse rides for the children.
- Fire Safety Day:-A visit from Mooresville Fire Dept., hands-on safety demonstration, a tour of the fire truck and "pawshakes" with Sparky the Fire Dog. Each child receives a fire hat to take home.
- Thanksgiving Feast: Children dress as Pilgrims and Native Americans and share a feast together.
- Holly Jolly Day: Dress in your most festive Christmas outfits! Vote for your favorite teacher's outfit! Jingle on!
- Pajama and Pancake Day: Everyone comes to school in their PJ's and has a special pancake snack. Yum!
- Football Fever Day: Get ready for the Super Bowl and sport your favorite team jersey or attire. Let's go!
- Dr. Seuss Day: We get "Seussy" at Preschool!
- St. Patrick's Day: Our elusive leprechaun makes an appearance at preschool and leads on a hunt to find GOLD!
- Easter Egg Hunt: In celebration of Easter, we learn the Easter story and go on egg hunts.
- Letterland Days: In May, we celebrate our learning of the Letterland Curriculum with a parade and carnival-style games and activities. Parents help us with stations like the Sammy Snake Slide, Annie Apple’s Basket Toss and Impy Ink’s Face Painting!
Visits from Mooresville's Public Library: Our favorite Librarian, Mrs. Crystal, comes to Preschool and reads the most interesting books that correlates with our curriculum.
- Chapel Time: Our minister visits our classrooms to teach Bible lessons to the children.
Classroom Parties for holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter.
- Visits from Mooresville's Public Library
- Classroom Parties
- Christmas Program: Children sing in our Sanctuary; families and friends are invited; refreshments and a personal visit with Santa Claus. This program will get you in the holiday spirit!
- Spring Sing Program: Children sing in our Fellowship Hall; families and friends are invited; refreshments afterward.
- Graduation Program: Children graduating our from our 4 & 5 year old programs celebrate with a full cap and gown ceremony...get your tissues!